Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dennis

Guest
I went hard off hearing and I pray for a miracle for my ### to be restored so I can listen and follow the gospel and to proclaim it.
 
Signs and wonders shall follow them that believe. In your name they shall cast out demons, heal the sick and raise the dead. I pray that the spirit of deaf be cast out of the life of my dear ###. I pray that the hearing be restored in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord Amen
 
Oh Father touch ### and heal him. Restore him to good health so that Your name can be proclaimed and honored. Amen
 
Lord touch his ears with healing power from above..You said by Your stripes we are healed, let all honor and glory be unto You Almighty Father in Jesus name we pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be my inspection on my flat went well yesterday ! I am still very stressed about other aspects of my life, love and personal life and the fact my local council are threatening court action against me , I have done everything I can do prevent this so I am praying they get back to me soon...
Replies
9
Views
154
Hello everyone, My mother is extremely sick at the moment and in a nursing home that is not giving her the proper level of care needed for her health. i am in need for everyone to please give a prayer for to restore her strength health and help her heal from this so she can come home soon. she...
Replies
13
Views
308
I would really appreciate your prayers as I've been struggling with my mental health yesterday and today. I hear voices. They have been really loud and have been finding it hard to concentrate. I have an appointment with ### on the 25th of June from the mental health team.
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom