Felryk

Disciple of Prayer
My whole family is tested covid positive
Me, my mom and brother are recovering
But my dad is having high fever which is not coming down since two days, please pray for my Father’s health, His name is ### ### ###, Age ###
Thank you
 
Father God, please bless this whole family who are in the process of recovering from this terrible virus especially the dad who is having fever on a continuous basis and needs the most serious care in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
My whole family is tested covid positive
Me, my mom and brother are recovering
But my dad is having high fever which is not coming down since two days, please pray for my Father’s health, His name is ### ### ###, Age ###
Thank you
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
My friend, I'm praying for your father and your family.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would completely heal the father and each member of the family. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect their health, removing all maladies, all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
70
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fever and fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need 50'000/- every month to pay credits, but we don't...
Replies
12
Views
236
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
13
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom