Health

val7

Beloved of All
Prayer Warriors, please pray for ### health and safety with a new medication that may be giving ### some trouble. Pray that ### is safe and ### health is protected. God bless you!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.


Praying with and for you.




ALL is well...God bless you and thanks for praying!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend has severe anxiety coupled with chronic health issues that have escalated from all here losses just over a year ago. Loss of pet, job, home, sister,, and decline in health condition affecting her brain and other medical issues. All I can do is listen as she has totally shut down. She...
Replies
10
Views
210
My dad is almost ### and he's been having some health issues lately he says his heart bothers him and he's overweight and diabetic and just had surgery on his foot not too long ago so he has trouble getting around. He is also having trouble sleeping. I just worry about him and I pray that God...
Replies
8
Views
166
I pray for great health, a new home, a new job, a new car, a new bike, a new iPhone. I pray to be healed from mental illness and for the judge to take mental illness off of my medical records so I don't have to be on the injection for the mental illness that I have. I want to come off of the...
Replies
8
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom