Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i am having gallbladder issues. fear there may be surgery in the near future.

please pray for courage and quick healing.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven’t been feeling good for awhile. My stomach and upper right abdomen by my liver and gallbladder feel uncomfortable and feel nauseous. I’m always worried and praying for everyone else and taking care of everyone else but myself. So now I need prayer for my health. I want to feel better and...
Replies
9
Views
176
Hubby has a few issues. Colitis flare up and possible broken finger. Please pray he will be okay, won't need surgery and is healthy.
Replies
18
Views
152
Hello, my ### has been having a lot of back pain. He has lots of other health issues as well that he’s been dealing with. And now he has this new back pain on top of it and it has been pretty severe. It started to get better and then it got worse again and he’s just having a difficult time...
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom