Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeksha

Humble Prayer Warrior
Due to too much stress and few of my terrible decisions like crash dieting to become slim, my health has taken a toll for the worse. Especially my hair. It has completely fallen and I am left with just ###% of what I had. I ask for forgiveness for all my terrible decisions. I never knew it would lead to such drastic results. Kindly pray that all my hair will be restored back. It is falling like crazy and being a girl it's very painful to see that I have gone bald. I have tried many kinds of medicines including taking good diet. But nothing seems to be working. If this is God's way of punishing me for reasons unknown, I kindly ask for forgiveness. Please pray that my hair grows and is healthy.
 
there is a vitamin called biotin for your hair but you must eat with it, will be praying
 
Dear child of God, He is NOT punishing you, please see your doctor and tell them what has been going on, it could be your thyroid. We will be praying for you!
 
God I pray that your child goes to see a professional doctor to see if there are any problems that she is not aware of due to her health. Lord I pray that you restore her health, beauty, and confidence. AMEN
 
I think there is a strong possibility you are suffering from anorexia nervosa and need special psychiatric counseling. And I also believe that even if you are not anorexic, you still need therapy. Chances are excellent that if you get the proper nutrition your hair will grow back. I pray for ### in the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen and amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for good results on bloodwork tomorrow morning. I have a terrible fear of bloodwork and needles. It has been a struggle my whole life.
Replies
6
Views
98
God, thanks for revealing my cat had too high dose on a medicine and a rash. Thank you for his healing & possible sub Q fluids for home use. Thx for auto feeders & weight loss plan. Help my energy improve today. Protect my adrenals. thank you Jesus died to give me health & a body that heals...
Replies
13
Views
212
I am ###. My dad, ###, is in the hospital. He had big surgery. Hope when he gets home doesn’t get infected, as doubt house and his bed will be clean enough for him. Help my mum ### and I. I am disabled and hope my legs won’t become too sore and useless by using them more often (more than one...
Replies
7
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom