Health, Self Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-789
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    health

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-789

Guest
please pray for ###, self control with food. Pleasing to the Lord. ### eating is out of control, ### don't want to take a walk and work out. ### laziness is taking over. Please pray hard for ###.
 
my prayers are with you... i know i stuggle with this my self... they say the spirit is willing, but flesh is weak... theres usually one thing or another that were also holding on to, that drags away from being complete.. i pray we get rid of that thing, in Yeshuas name...
 
Let Us Pray...God I ask in Jesus name, “Please set a guard over my mouth and keep watch over the door of my lips. Don’t let me say, sing, eat, or drink anything that You don’t want me to say, sing, eat, or drink, Deliver me from anything in my life that is not of You. Deliver me from the spirit of gluttony and overeating. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generations on down. I plead the blood of Jesus over my appetite. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger and let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. And Lord Jesus please do the same for the writer of this prayer and everyone I send this prayer to. Amen!
default_biggrin.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am coming to you today to ask for your prayers regarding a long and challenging situation in my workplace. I have been working at my university for ### years, and while I love my profession as a professor and researcher, the environment has become increasingly...
Replies
9
Views
145
🍇Manifest Presence of GOD, Ex 25:8, Ex 40:34, 1 Kings 8:10, Luke 5:17, Acts 2:1-42, Acts 4:31, Rev 1:17, "Rend Heavens & come down," Isaiah 41:11-4, Sky rolled back as a Scroll -- crying to the rocks and mountains to fall on them and hide them from the PRESENCE of One on The Throne and The Wrath...
Replies
10
Views
48
Hey everyone...I'm new here... well I'm in my first relationship like ever..at times I feel so uncertain about him...and at times I find myself struggling with lust..I find myself watching porn over and over...I'm looking for a job to nurture my Skill as a graphic designer...and everytime I go...
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom