Health/relationship

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sansmom

Please pray for my friend's father who is in the hospital with heart condition. Please also pray for my friend's faith to be renewed as he has slipped away and is very negative. Also, need prayers for me in guidance and discernment concerning relationship. Requesting hedge of protection around this person and for our relationship to progress according to God's will and that my friend will please reveal to me how he feels soon.

I have a friend that is also struggling spiritually, so I can relate there. As for relationships, well they give me so much grief, I have decided to drop it like a hot potato. I will pray for yours though and of course for your friend's dad.

Heavenly Father, please grant "sansmom" Your peace. Let her know that everything is under control, for all things work for good to those who love You. Please let Your healing virtue flow into the hospitalized dad; may his heart return to normal. Also station Your angels around this person's friend, please, and let Your divine will be done concerning the relationship and its progress. may openness and honesty prevail. In Jesus glorious name. Amen

My heavenly father you are the best lord in this world. lord in this time i pray for one frnds father.lord you remember him. what is uncle's condition you know everything. so my lord please you touch him today. please you covered with on your blood with uncle.lord you help to uncle's family. my lord you can not leave our uncle. thank you my lord Jesus. In the name of Jesus i pray for uncles health.AMEN.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

"My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him." Ps 62:5.

Isaiah 26:3 tells us: God will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

God please heal the father as you are the healer and can fix all things. Also father guide her steps so that she will see what you need her to see and how she should procede in Jesus name amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Hi Everyone, I've posted a few requests on here and God has been very fateful in answering these prayers, but I have struggled with depression, anxiety, and loneliness as long as I can remember and I am now in my mid-30s and still very much struggling. I have been in a few really hard and...
Replies
Views
Feeling so fatigued lately and if these people are the ones you had me cross paths with to help in our pursuit with Your and calling on this project please let it happen otherwise shut that door and open better doors soon. You protect and bring wisdom guidance and discernment in everything and...
Replies
Views
Lord, Please give me comfort. I am really sad with my work situation and I am burned out. I pray that you will pour your wisdom upon me so I can remember the good things and block out all the negative feelings about work. Lord, I pray that you will reveal the reason why you are keeping me in...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God may use me during this time. I also ask that you may pray that my spiritual eyes and ears are opened so that I may be able to hear and understand God's voice. Please pray that Godly people may be placed in my life this includes any relationships with women God may have in...
Replies
Views
Dear God, Please continue to heal my heart. I am still grieving and I don't understand why things have happened the way they have. I allowed Frank to hurt me. Please help me to stay strong and never give up on myself. I pray for Your guidance on how to weather this storm. But I pray that I never...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom