Health...pls Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

val7

Beloved of All
Prayer warriors, I'm battling a health crisis alone tonight. Very scared, starting to feel hopeless. Please, pray that medication works. Thank you and bless you.
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
250
Pls lift up some prayers for me anyone who sees this. I've been in fight mode for so long and I'm exhausted but my body is constantly fighting and I can't handle it anymore... I need peace and strength to get through this and figure everything out before I breakdown which I pretty much already...
Replies
6
Views
85
Pls pray for the repairs/turnaround for my condo unit. Pls pray that the repairs move forward smoothly. That I get a reasonable price for repairs and get excellent work done by contractors. I found someone to take care of my wood floor. Pls make sure he contacts me to move this forward. Pls pray...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom