Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray for me and my ###.
Excellent eyesight.
Healthy eyes.
No cataract, glaucoma etc...
Clear vision.
No double vision for my ###.
No possible blindness for my ###.
No prostate gland problems or sickness.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...
Replies
10
Views
183
Dear God I came to you in prayer to lift me today for the health of my eyes. I will be receiving an eye injection soon, and I ask for prayers that everything goes well, that there are no complications, and that the treatment works successfully. Please pray for healing, protection, and for my...
Replies
11
Views
185
Lord please heal my father from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He suffers from 5-6 different ailments and some of them are serious. Stool/digestion, skin tumors, hiatal hernia, prostate gland swelling, very bad eyesight (glaucoma, cataract - danger of blindness). He is ###. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom