Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyMarie83

Disciple of Prayer
I am in need of prayers for my health. I have been having quite a few issues with my teeth lately, and am going to the dentist tomorrow. I am however without insurance so I am unsure of how I will pay for any work that is needed. Please join me in prayers that the Lord provides for me in a way that allows me to restore some of my teeth, and also that he helps calm my anxieties as I have major fears of the dentist.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. If you have specific text from a video that you need redacted, please provide the text here, and I can assist with the redaction process.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Dear Lord if ### is not connected to Your church, may she do so as we ask this in Your mighty name, Jesus, amen.

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.-James 5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me; I am waiting for a medical appointment and tests following a worrying symptom. May the Lord ensure that I do not have what I fear, and that the results will come back clear, that I have nothing serious or incurable. May Jesus saves me from illness and from stress and anxiety...
Replies
14
Views
214
I'm currently in a courtship with someone and we both have a lot of health issues although his may be a bit more serious than mine. Please pray for healing and good health for us both. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
186
my ### is having bowl issues at the moment so keep her in prayers all works out so she not have to end up in er in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom