Health Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AUDREY

Guest
I HAD A BREAT BIOPSY YESTERDAY AND AM WAITING FOR THE RESULTS. I PRAY GOD GET'S ME THRU THIS VERY DIFFICULT TIME. THANK YOU.
 
Father God, we know you are the great physician, you are The Healer, so we claim, "by your strips we are healed", we are already healed. we stand on your word, we praise you and we Thank you in Jesus name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
233
Dear Lord Father, My cholesterol level is very high. Pls help my health issue. I pray in Jesus Christ healing name. amen
Replies
10
Views
197
got to check out something praying not have to go to ### please keep ### in prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom