Health/healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesduran

Guest
please pray to dear God/Jesus for me to fully regain health and healing to my mind and body always and to please take out the tormenting unclean spirit inside me for good - amen

i really need a complete lasting miracle in my life - please help!

### ### ###

jamesduran777@gmail.com
 
Heavenly father, most gracious and loving God I pray for your healing power to please take away whatever illnesses ### is suffering, in Jesus name, amen
 
By our Lord's stripes, you are healed! Amen and Amen!
 
Our dear Lord, please hear ### prayer, he need your salvation, touch him, heal him and give him a new beginning in you, in Jesus Holy Name, Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord lend us time and the strength to conquer all evils through Jesus in his name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...
Replies
10
Views
187
We would like to request prayer for good health,healing in all areas of our lives,and protection,from all these recalls,danger from our food chain supply,and water supply.We pray for others as well And we give thanks for being current with bills,and recovery of funds that was in error,on...
Replies
11
Views
235
Please Jesus I’m desperately asking for complete healing of the cancer in my mouth and throat. In your holy name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom