Health/healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesduran

Guest
please pray to dear god/jesus for me - my whole life is upsidedown and i ask for complete health and healing to my mind and body always as well as a tormenting unclean spirit taken out of me for good - amen

i really need a complete lasting miracle in my life - please help!

### ### ###

jamesduran777@gmail.com
 
Lord Your Prayer warrior ### ###, Lord Straighten all level causing ups-downs in his life, let your mighty grace be upon him and wash all his sins, let not he be dragged into any distraction for you are the mighty one who protect him always. praying in Jesus Name- AMEN
 
nothing is impossible for God NOTHING!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...
Replies
10
Views
188
We would like to request prayer for good health,healing in all areas of our lives,and protection,from all these recalls,danger from our food chain supply,and water supply.We pray for others as well And we give thanks for being current with bills,and recovery of funds that was in error,on...
Replies
11
Views
235
Please Jesus I’m desperately asking for complete healing of the cancer in my mouth and throat. In your holy name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom