Health/healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesduran

Guest
please pray to dear god/jesus for me - my whole life is upsidedown and i ask to fully regain health and healing to my mind and body and to please take out the tormenting unclean spirit inside me for good - amen ive tried praying to get it out but i recieve no answer to my prayers - i need a complete lasting miracle in my life - please help!

name: ### ### ### ###

###@gmail.com
 
Dear Lord, Please help ### find his way to you. Comfort his and give his hope. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### who has serious mental health problems. Pray that her mind will be fully restored and that I won't be fearful anymore. I really need a miracle. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
159
Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...
Replies
10
Views
188
We would like to request prayer for good health,healing in all areas of our lives,and protection,from all these recalls,danger from our food chain supply,and water supply.We pray for others as well And we give thanks for being current with bills,and recovery of funds that was in error,on...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom