Health And Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sameera

Guest
please pray that thyroid should be removed from my body and i should be healthy soon. please also pray that i should get a good percentage in my MBA FIRST YEAR exams.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Please heal ### of Thyroid and restore health in her Life Lord. Lord also give her good percentage for her MBA Lord. Lord manifest your good work Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
lord today we pray for ###, lord you have healed so may sinners like us while you were with us, lord she is really suffering from thyroid problems. as well as she is worried about her exams which are going to begin, lord bless her with your wisdom, let her win the exam with a percentage of what she is expecting, and heal her diseases what she is having in jesus name we pray amen.
 
father in heaven i glorify your most holy name. i pray thee remove thyroid in the body of ###. it is not part of her body and can never be in Jesus name amen.### is fearfully and wonderfully made by you and the hand of the devil called thyroid can never part of her in Jesus name, Amaen.
 
I hav asked God to honor your prayer in Jesus' name. And always remember, don't you ever forget...Jesus Loves You.

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26
 
I am praying for your health, the thyroid problem, and that your classes and grades will be amazing. May you be blessed your first year of graduate school with focus, determination, peace and may your mind be free of stress and grow in knowledge. In Christ, ###
 
father heal her and remove the sickness from her body right now by your power, lord bless her with good knowledge and make her succeed at her studies with good marks and bless her, in your powerful name I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my studies. I have finals coming up and one exam that determines if I pass the class or not that I have tomorrow. I need an A 🙏🏼 i pray God gives me the guidance, confidence and strength to keep pushing through my studies so I can become the best nurse. Thank you so much for...
Replies
11
Views
171
Brother please pray for my child who is ### yrs old , in grade ###and he doesn't write anything in school , at home he writes everything but i don't know what happens in school, the teachers have asked me meet the school counselors, I am really depressed and anxious hearing this and unable to...
Replies
11
Views
201
I had inquired about these clinical studies these people keep repeating the same questions over and over in the middle of the night and won’t answer my questions. I’m wondering if this is a scam please protect Lord they just claim it’s very good pay. Praise you Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom