Health And Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gail

Guest
Please pray for my husband, pray for above great health for him and great finances. I am so worried about his health for he gets very little sleep from working ### and ### hours per wk with only ### hr pay. But he is proud of his work. He builds cabinets and loves taking a piece of wood and molding it into something beautiful. I pray for great health for him and great finances. Many times he works longggg hours for little pay just to please people. Please pray we make it through these difficult times.

Thanks for lifting him up in prayer..

To God be the glory..
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ### and her husband... father...bless this family ....forgive their sins and fill them with your spirit....Bless their Hard Work and fulfill their needs...You have said father...you will bless who are working hard...with out any laziness...So Father Bless this Brother and Reap their family and use them as your witness ....in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Jesus we pray for this family and admire their happiness. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name AMEN🙏🏽🙏🏽😞
Replies
11
Views
181
I’ve been diagnosed after being sick for two years due to mold exposure with CIRS. It’s debilitating. Please pray for the restoration of my health along with my financial situation as I’m in a lawsuit with the builder that refused to repair my home. I need all the prayers I can get. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
116
Please pray my health is bad, my family has many health problems. Our finances are bad and my sisters' van is needing ### to fix it. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom