health, and a future

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a ### year old kid struggling with addiction. I keep falling and I ask god frequently for signs of what to do and what I should pursue for my future. I try to read the Bible but I know I can do more. I frequently ignore obvious signs because of my addiction and wish I could stop. I’m scared...
Replies
13
Views
258
Please pray for my son, ###. He is behind academically, struggles with ADHD, behavior and making friends, and is having a very difficult time. I am deeply concerned about his future and the path he may take if things do not change. Please pray for God to intervene, transform his heart, guide his...
Replies
12
Views
274
My mobility, my life, and my future look bleak. My parents are difficult. I live here and there, a lot of profanity, swearing, and I am alone here, isolated, and need help. I need to get a mobility car and I need to get out more, away, and friends never visit. Nothing, it's rural here. I dread...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom