Healing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suchitra

Please pray for 4 month old grandson Vikram who has a Gastro Easophagus Refux disorder and cannot retain the milk that he drinks. Please pray for my little one to be healed and help him to retain the milk that he drinks without vomiting all the time.It breaks our heart to see him vomiting all the time .Please pray for him to be healed

I pray that God will heal Vikram and allow him to grow into a healthy and happy little boy. In Jesus' name, amen.

Dear our heavenly father, please cleanse me with Jesus' blood and forgive all my sins. I pray for sister gennagee's 4 month old grandson Vikram, please heal him and may all the glory and honor be unto You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for prayers answered my grandson brenden started drinking milk and passing urine which he could not do last 24 hours. Please bless him and free him of his autism and let him eat proper regular food
Replies
Views
Please pray for my grandson brenden dias who is 3 years old an autistic child who is not eating or drinking. Please pray to the Almighty to bless him with good health and that he may start drinking and eating and he may be freed from his autism
Replies
Views
Prayers for sister Cecelia as she's having cold and her breast milK not flowing out well. Baby cries.as he feels insufficient milk to drink. God can do miracle on her. Let her milk to be sufficient for Baby Tamoh to drink. Her breast Hard n painful as due to that her breasts pains, coz milk not...
Replies
Views
Jesus my 34 months old grandson has been tested positive for Covid. His fever shot up above 40 degrees. He have been crying non stop. He keeps throwing up. Refuses to eat and drink. Jesus I'm so worried for him. He's so small. His preschool teacher tested positive last week, after 5 days the...
Replies
Views
Jesus my 34 months old grandson has been tested positive for Covid. His fever shot up above 40 degrees. He have been crying non stop. He keeps throwing up. Refuses to eat and drink. Jesus I'm so worried for him. He's so small. His preschool teacher tested positive last week, after 5 days the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom