Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter treedrop
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treedrop

Guest
I would like a prayer for myself. I found out that I have hepatitis C and cirrhosis of the liver. I know that the Lord can heal me. I need prayer that I can get better and that my family gives me the support that I need. I start my treatment next month and now I feel sick to my stomach. I also need prayer for my husband because Social Security is trying to cut him off and we need the income. God knows what the problem is and that God will intervene in this. I have faith that everything will work ok. Thanks
 
Our God is an awesome God! Believe that you have received the power of healing and you are healed, in the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen!

"Isaiah 53:5 - ....and by His wounds we are healed."
 
Last edited:
Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold the heart of ### within yours, and renew her mind, body, and soul. She am lost, but she am singing. You gave her life, and you also give her the gift of infinite joy. Give her the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for her. Guide her towards better health, and give her the wisdom to identify those you've placed around her to help her get better. In your name I pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we give you thanks for all the things you have blessed us with. Lord God, I humbly come before you today, lifting the prayer of a dear sister. Please heal her oh God from her illness, when there is pain bring her comfort. Bless too her family that in a way she can gain support from them. Praying also for their financial aid. May you bless them with abundance to support her medication and daily needs. All of these, we pray and ask thanksgiving through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. My ###-year-old daughter was just diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, and we're praying for healing. My ###-year-old grandmother fell on concrete today, was knocked unconscious, and we don't know how serious her injuries are. Thank you for your prayers. ❤️
Replies
13
Views
195
I am asking for prayer. I have liver cirrhosis and need a miracle. Please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
104
I need a miracle of healing and restoration in my teeth and gums. I need help financially as my hours this month and next month have been cut drastically
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom