Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mercifulmar430
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mercifulmar430

Guest
PLEASE PRAYER FOR HEALING, HAVE DIVERTICULITIS
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Lord God please heal this person. I know

it is not your will for us to be sick.

Prayers are going up for you now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Gaylene is in the hospital with diverticulitis. Please say a prayer for ###, they are talking about surgery. ### needs complete healing. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
154
Please pray for my good friend ###. She is in severe pain and distress with her stomach, diverticulitis and an inflamed pancreas. She is getting a test tomorrow that will tell what’s going on Please pray 🙏 that it isn’t cancer. Please please pray it isn’t cancer and for the LORD to heal her...
Replies
9
Views
165
### DIED OF DIVERTICULITIS. You won't find that on Wikipedia as the cause. His aunt was really saved. I pray he confessed Christ before he died. My hubby ### HAS DIVERTICULITIS a few years ago. HE WAS DIAGNOSED BY DR ###. Please pray for healing of that and gout. Also pray for me I can't walk or...
Replies
8
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom