Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter liz1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liz1

Guest
Pray that a bowel condition ### once had never comes back ### have had a bit of a fear of this the last week. Pray for good health all over ### body Amen
 
Oh, Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that ### remain sparkling clean of her bowel condition and that it never ever returns. Lord Blessings to ###. Full Glory to God. Amen
 
I am also praying for a good health, and that may He help me renew my life for the better. May He graciously hear our prayer. And forgive our sins.. I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. Continue to pray and seek God’s face. Meditate upon the Word of God daily and be a doer of God’s Word not a hearer only. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.



Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Psalm 103:3

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12

The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

Joel 3:10

Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, `I am strong!'

Nahum 1:9

Whatever they plot against the LORD he will bring to an end; trouble will not come a second time.

Matthew 8:2-3

A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean." Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately he was cured of his leprosy.

Matthew 8:17

This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: "He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
```markdown
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. Continue to pray and seek God’s face. Meditate upon the Word of God daily and be a doer of God’s Word not a hearer only. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
Thank you and God bless you for this wonderful prayer

Psalm 103:3

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12

The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

Joel 3:10

Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, `I am strong!`

Nahum 1:9

Whatever they plot against the LORD he will bring to an end; trouble will not come a second time.

Matthew 8:2-3

A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean." Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately he was cured of his leprosy.

Matthew 8:17

This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: "He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
Thank you Amen
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will continue to heal my cat ###. The Vet thinks she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She has an appointment with a specialist ###. She has quit eating her dry food and only eats a certain kind of wet treat. She is also on an anti nausea med and appetite stimulant...
Replies
9
Views
573
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. Please pray that she will have a bowel movement TODAY. She hasn't had one in almost 48 hours... and i don't know how much more this poor baby can endure. She has not eaten an dry or normal wet food in almost a week. I can only get her to eat this wet...
Replies
11
Views
251
Please pray that God will continue to heal and ease any pain or discomfort in my cat ###. She quit eating and the Vet thinks she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She has an appointment with a specialist on ###. She has been eating a wet food treat, praise God. Please pray that she is...
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom