Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter feyi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

feyi

Guest
Please pray for ### who is my sister-in-law who is seriously sick for healing.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### healing in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Gracious Father.. I commit ### into your mighty hands. Father touch her and take away all sickness from her body so that Your name can be glorified through this. Amen
 
by his stripes you are healed, Jesus bore our sickness and curses on his body.... ### be healed in Jesus name!
 
BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?

(Jeremiah 32:2)

In powerful name of name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Father please heal ### keeping strength and no fear in her family. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, this tine I have a prayer request fir myself. I am going for an ### appointment tomorrow, because doctors suspect I have either ### or ### of the central head. Please pray for my healing and that the scans will show nothing serious. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
155
Thank you, my all mighty God, for everything in our lives! I come here today asking for prayers for a miracle in my brother-in-law's life who's been dealing with stomach issues and the inability to stop a very severe diarrhea. Heavenly Father, I thank you for everything in our lives and for the...
Replies
12
Views
490
Please pray for my family. My ###-year-old daughter was just diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, and we're praying for healing. My ###-year-old grandmother fell on concrete today, was knocked unconscious, and we don't know how serious her injuries are. Thank you for your prayers. ❤️
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom