Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark

Guest
May God heal my ### from psoriasis. May she feel immediate relief. May God grant my ### greater mobility and awareness. May my ###'s back heal. For a special intention.
 
Praying for your family. God Bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Dear God, I lift up my precious daughter to You today. Please touch her body with Your healing power, take away this fever, and restore her strength and comfort. Soften her heart and soothe her spirit so that she may feel calm, accept the care she needs, and find relief from her pain. Please...
Replies
11
Views
362
Hello, my ###’s friend just got the answer that she has got breast-cancer. Please pray for her, that Jesus may heal her body to the fullest. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
172
Please pray for my health. I have been suffering from psoriasis and lipoma for many years now that has caused a great mental trauma in me. I am always house bound and don't face people due to the fear of rejection. I am lonely and I pray to Jesus for his divine intervention. I need fellow...
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom