Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God I have a lot of pain in my chest, and

back. I have an appointment tomorrow at ###:###,

please pray that I am not nervous, and that

I have no pain and breathing problems. Thank

you so much Lord. I stand firm in my faith.

by your stripes I am healed.
 
In the name of Jesus, I command this aching pain to be removed in Jesus name. If you believe that God and Jesus can heal you, it will be done. Have faith and receive and trust the Lord's mighty hand. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that the Lord protect me from stroke, heart disease, cancer, and other forms of illnesses. May He lay His hand upon me and heal me (chest pain, body pain, slight dofficulty of breathing, anxiety, etc.). May God’s miraculous hand restore my health and remove this fear and anxiety in me...
Replies
10
Views
222
My daughter's name is ###, ### years old diagnosed with Functional Neurological Disorder which has no treatment. She is going through with a lot of pain like headaches, stomach pain, chest pain, tremors, twitches, breathing issue, and skin sensor issue. She was a healthy and active kid, now not...
Replies
12
Views
285
Please pray for my daughter ###. We will have a checkup tomorrow because I noticed that one of her breasts has a lump. I hope this is not a serious illness. I am also praying for my niece ### who has a lump in her chest. I hope this is not cancer. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom