Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter penelope
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

penelope

Guest
There have been some major revelations to my heart about the state of my mental and emotional health, which I am very anxious about. I find that I am very paranoid, always thinking that something bad is going to happen, I have difficulty sleeping and I have a very distorted way of thinking about people. I constantly feel and think that people hate me and are talking bad about me. I just want to be free from this way of thinking, because it is causing my relationships to suffer. Please pray that the Lord would heal any part of my brain that may not be working properly, to restore balance to all the chemicals in my body, and to heal my emotions.

Also, I have been struggling with a decision that I made three years ago, to get my tubes tied. At the time I did it because I felt pressure from my husband, but I wanted another baby, even now. Would you guys please pray that the Lord would either remove this desire from my heart and bring a brand new desire and make me satisfied with where I am in life, or that he would give me another baby even though everything possible says that I can't. Thanks
 
Lord, I pray for ### to find the happiness in her heart so she feels better about herself & learn to love herself as you love her. I pray that she finds peace in all her decisions & feels your love within her every move. Amen
 
Praying for this ###'s happiness. Amen.
default_biggrin.png
 
"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! Rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Then you will be pleased with right sacrifices"

Psalms 51:1-2, 19
 
Lord bless this person to know what is real and what is imagined. Heal this person and also get ### the help ### needs. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dearest Almighty Father, I am desperate for healing in my mind and body. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and many health concerns. I cannot think straight and don't know why! Constant fear. Please heal me, free me of this and my smoking addiction that has been going on for 50 years. I ask for...
Replies
14
Views
403
Life in my knees are healed greatlyyy life in I get a healing from negativity in my life replaced greatly with im greatly positive in my lifetime love life i get a great lover to b with me makes me greatly happy he can be my baby to take of no worries I have my great favor new found life i get a...
Replies
7
Views
276
I would like to ask for prayers that I may be able to sleep peacefully and not worry too much about my current condition. I have been experiencing pain in my ear and nasal passages that has not yet been diagnosed. I am afraid that it could be something serious, such as cancer. Please pray that I...
Replies
9
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom