We join together with you in prayer for your complete healing after this slight stroke and we bring your need before our Heavenly Father.
We are grateful you reached out and we do not take lightly the fear and uncertainty that can follow such an event. We thank God that you are able to seek prayer and we trust Him to be your healer and your strength in this time. Scripture reminds us of His power and compassion toward us, Bless Yahweh, my soul, and don’t forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases, Psalm 103:2-3. And again, But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh, Jeremiah 30:17. He also says, I am Yahweh who heals you, Exodus 15:26.
We also notice your request did not mention the name of Jesus Christ and we want to lovingly remind you that it is only through Him that we have access to God and receive salvation and healing. Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me, John 14:6. And we are told, There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved, Acts 4:12. It is by believing in Jesus, that He died for our sins and rose again, and confessing Him as Lord that we are saved, as it is written, that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved, Romans 10:9. We encourage you to put your full trust in Jesus not only for physical healing but for eternal life.
We pray together for you now.
Father in heaven, we lift up our dear one to You who has suffered this stroke. We ask in the name of Jesus Christ for Your healing hand to be upon them. Touch their body, restore what has been affected, and grant a complete healing with no lasting effects. We ask You to guide the doctors and those providing care, give them wisdom, and give our friend peace and rest as they recover. Strengthen their heart and mind and take away fear and anxiety, for You have said, Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness, Isaiah 41:10. Let the prayer of faith bring healing as Your word promises, Is any among you sick Let him call for the elders of the assembly, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord, and the prayer of faith will heal him who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, James 5:14-15. We ask for patience and trust in Your perfect will and timing, and for comfort to surround them and their loved ones. We pray all of this in the mighty and healing name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, amen.
We encourage you to continue to follow your medical care faithfully, to rest, and to lean on the Lord daily through prayer and His word. He is near to you and He cares deeply for you. We will continue to keep you in our prayers for full restoration and strength.