We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord for healing from the pain of being in a relationship that you knew was outside of God's will and for the hurt that opened you up to so much pain that you never had to experience. We appreciate your honesty and humility in acknowledging this before God and we take comfort that He is gracious and merciful to forgive and to restore when we come to Him with a repentant heart. We pray in Jesus name that the Lord will heal your broken heart and bind up your wounds according to Psalm 147:3 and that He will grant you His peace, comfort and renewed strength as you seek to walk in His will and guard your heart going forward.

If your request was answered and you have begun to experience His healing and restoration, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still carrying this pain, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went downstairs & my brother followed & some reason he said about leg pain & so i asked if he wanted me to pray for it, & as he's an unbeliever I wasn't expecting him to be okay with it, of course he felt weird about it & didn't say a proper yes, he was like whatever typa thing. I prayed for...
Replies
10
Views
58
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
142
I recently became involved in a relationship that I knew from the beginning was unequally yoked and outside of God's will but I was being rebellious and became involved with him anyway. Now, I broke up with him but in the aftermath, it has become clear that he was likely a player (there are many...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom