Healing

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for healing, especially for your eyes to receive a touch from the Lord. It has been our joy to lift you up before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to restore your sight and draw near to you in this time of need. We believe in the power of prayer and the faithfulness of God to answer according to His will.

If the Lord has already moved in a mighty way and brought healing to your eyes, we would love to hear your praise report! Please share how God has worked so that we may rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for His healing touch, we encourage you to post this request again and allow us to continue standing in agreement with you. We will not grow weary in praying for your needs, trusting that God hears and answers the cries of His children.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him. May His peace guard your heart and mind, and may His healing power flow through you. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for healing of cataract in both my eyes. I am a Christian. I am asking for agreement in prayer. I know God is able! He is Jehovah-Rapha. I am standing on God's Word.
Replies
9
Views
177
It’s going to be a year since our ### went to be with our lord Jesus Christ. Our whole family is devastated and misses him a lot . Grief comes in waves . But we as believers in Christ have hope , that one day we will be united with our loved ones in heaven. I’m thankful that my ### was a strong...
Replies
11
Views
225
Hello. Praise God for He is good. I am thankful. I am requesting prayer for healing of my eyes. I am a Christian. I know God is Able. Thank you for agreeing with me in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom