Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for my daughter ### to feel better and get well and get a kidney soon. Please Pray for ### calcium level to be normal and stay normal. Please Pray for GOD to cover ### and our entire family with THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Please Pray for our entire family to always be BLESSED AND HIGHLY...
Replies
9
Views
372
Hi... Shalom... I’m ###. Sorry, I’m only using my initials. I humbly ask for your prayers for: 1. The repentance and salvation of my entire family in the Lord Jesus. 2. Healing of our bodies and souls from all physical and spiritual illnesses, especially for my mother, who is suffering from...
Replies
6
Views
83
I’d like to ask for a continued prayers over my health. There are several things going on, but I would explicitly like prayer for my eyes. I come into agreement with everyone praying for me, that my entire body had to tell will be healed and be in perfect working order. May I receive healing...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,456
Messages
16,788,261
Members
649,025
Latest member
Valaerzarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom