healing

redempta mugo

Disciple of Prayer
Healing: please pray for ###, ### has been having a very painful back ache for the last one and a half week.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Healing: please pray for me, I have been having a very painful back ache for the last one and a half week.
Father thank You for Your lovingkindness, Your healing virtue, by Your stripes your whole body is healed. I declare healing upon your back, that this ache shall never come back. Comfort and relief come now. Amen
 
Almighty God,
you are the only source of health and healing.
In you there is calm,
and the only true peace in the universe.
Grant to each one of us your children
an awareness of your presence,
and give us perfect confidence in you.
In all pain and weariness and anxiety
teach us to yield ourselves to your never failing care,
knowing that your love and power surround us,
trusting in your wisdom and providence
to give us health and strength and peace
when your time is best;
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m having a breast biopsy done in a week and a half. Pray for me that it’s benign and that I am at peace while I wait for the results. I’m scared and worried and anxious. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
153
Urgent prayer request for everyone. Last week, half an hour before a local concert, a pine tree snapped and fell on a handful people, trapping them in the branches. One of them worked at the high school I went to. There were injuries, but thankfully, as far as I know, no one was killed. Please...
Replies
6
Views
140
Pray for my son ### 2 and half years old .suffering stomafh pain diarrhea .now sleeping due to pain.pray for healing.today my mom have medical so we need to go there.pray so that we can travel peacefully.Jesus heal him amen
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,456
Messages
16,788,261
Members
649,025
Latest member
Valaerzarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom