Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for our mom ### as she is in the iCu now due to heart issues and complications. Pls pls pray that all water retention and inflammation be removed in Jesus name! We pray for Miracles and immediate healing. Father God pls extend her life. Many of us her children haven’t seen her yet and...
Replies
12
Views
197
Dear prayer team, I’m requesting prayer for gum pain after a tooth extraction, pain in the body, and for normal blood pressure and heart rate…… in the name of Jesus…. Thank you in advance prayer team.
Replies
11
Views
498
Dear Pastor, I am ### from India. I am suffering greatly from gastric and blood pressure issues, and my heart rate increases rapidly. Please pray for me. I believe I will be healthy, Lord Jesus. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom