Healing

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I am ### , kneeling and praying in Your Holy Presence. Humbly asking for Your healing . Lord, please blessed me with a healthy body, so i can still be a blessing to my family and other people. Help me to help them. Bless me with a healthy kidney, heart, liver, lungs and the blood that...
Replies
11
Views
196
Please pray for me. I have been having a lot of health issues that are affecting my daily life. It is affected my mental health really badly. To the point I can't eat well or sleep. I have lost a lot of weight. I really need prayers for healing. Lord heal me from head to toe. Please restore my...
Replies
11
Views
176
Lord I do not know why my husband has to be unkind to me by yelling at me and saying things that are not right it really hurts inside Lord please till him to quit it out..thank you Lord healing that we have a safe trip today with no yelling at each other aruging Lord and that we have a good time...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom