Healing

wambu

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I'm on my knees, for tomorrow's ### surgery. .............Dear Lord, no big disease before you.

I ask for the healing in his heart, cancer, and blood circulation. Lord, thank you for everything, forgive us our sins.

In JESUS name, I pray.
 
Will pray for ### don't worry Jesus will heal you without operation. I believe. Just praise him. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“My mom is in very bad health condition. She has an enlarged heart working at about 20%, and fluid in her lungs. Her kidneys are only working at 20%. She has diabetes and cannot breathe well. She lost one leg many years ago, and the other leg has poor blood circulation. The doctor wants to do...
Replies
7
Views
135
Lord God, I'll be having a biopsy tomorrow for my breast lump, I'm praying for a good result please Lord God. 🙏 Please spare me from having cancer and heal all of us. I'm begging you Lord God. Heal us. Thank you for healing us. In Jesus name. Amen. 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
13
Views
239
Dear Lord God, please spare me from having cancer. We just lost our mom from having cancer. I wouldn't know what to do if I got cancer. Please, Lord, remove the lumps on my breast. Heal me, Lord. I'm begging you. Heal my family. Spare us, O Lord. Heal every person who is battling with cancer...
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom