healing

Now I See

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, please heal my heart and mind. Please give me peace in my thoughts and take away my anxiety! Give me strength and confidence in myself and my actions. Please come into my family's life and hearts. Help us focus on you and come united again! In Jesus name I pray AMEN.
 
[SIZE=16pt]♥[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have.  Bless me with the wisdom to know the difference.  Bless me with a heart after Your own heart to always want  and accept Your perfect will  for my  life.  Teach me how to honor You  each and every day.  Let me seek Your perfect will for my life in Your Word, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, and in Godly Christian Wise counsel.  Bless me to come to know You better and love You more with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life.  Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth.  Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You because I honor You with my life, every moment of my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]



 
Please answer this prayer according to your will Lord!! I agree with you in prayer! In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
I am praying for you and with you. May the Lord's blessings be upon you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
141
Lord I totally give up about ### he is my twin flame knew him from a past life I just can not take it anymore enough is enough I tried and tried but get nothing from the realship I am done I give it all to you Lord it is just to emotionally hard for me to deal with it anymore I have said this...
Replies
7
Views
111
Jesus please perform a miracle and take my really bad depression and anxiety away from me. I’ve really struggled with this for a long time. Please heal me completely and help me to find true peace and happines today and everyday throughout my like. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom