Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjames23

Humble Servant
Asking prayers for healing from acne on my face, chest, back, and scalp. That God Almighty will heal me completely from this skin disease and my skin will be clear again.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! I am ### years old and have been running into severe problems with acne, dermatitis, and infection of my skin for the past year especially. It feels like I am being attacked by the enemy on the outside of my body. However, I feel that the enemy is doing this only because he cannot get to...
Replies
10
Views
265
Asking prayers for God to completely heal me of eczema, itchiness, skin rashes, and skin acne in Jesus Name, Amen!!
Replies
5
Views
301
There's histamine buildup and rhinitis which causes face congestion, itchy skin and I cannot eat all foods or take supplements. I trust God for healing. Please help me in prayer
Replies
13
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom