Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please God touch my body and heal it from all infirmities. I cannot even hold a job right now and I am in a financial hard spot. I ask for help my father in healing and surviving life. Amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
luke chapter 1 vs. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please agree with me as I bring my sister before the throne of Grace. She has been having ongoing health issues. She has had ### surgery's already and has little faith that Drs can help her since there has been no real improvement. She is in constant pain and has accepted it as her new normal...
Replies
11
Views
67
Heavenly Father, I come to You today seeking Your touch of physical healing and Your gift of perfect peace. My body is tired, and my mind feels overwhelmed by the weight of anxiety and pain. Lord, You know every detail of what I am suffering, and You see the unspoken worries that I cannot find...
Replies
10
Views
32
Heavenly Father, I come to You today seeking Your touch of physical healing and Your gift of perfect peace. My body is tired, and my mind feels overwhelmed by the weight of anxiety and pain. Lord, You know every detail of what I am suffering, and You see the unspoken worries that I cannot find...
Replies
11
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom