Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
.I am a believer who struggles with alcoholism. Please pray for healing in my liver and body from the effects of drinking. Please also pray for deliverance and restoration in my relationship with Jesus. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm writing for a prayer for my dear friend who needs help. He's really struggling, but he doesn't want to deal with his alcohol intake or his mental health issues. He's constantly shutting down and losing weight. He's not taking care of himself. He needs to see a psychiatrist right away. He...
Replies
12
Views
190
Pray for me please. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol after my husband ghosted me and our two daughters. ### and ###. I drank alcohol. Too much alcohol. I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home. Need prayers of physical healing and recovery. I don’t drink alcohol. I miss...
Replies
12
Views
271
Prayer Request Dear Prayer Warriors, I humbly ask for your prayers for both my cousin and for me. Please pray for my cousin, ###, who is in ###. Her condition is very critical. Her liver is no longer functioning, and according to the doctors, the last hope is a liver transplant. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom