Please pray for my friend's little girl. She has a kidney problem and the doctors have been unable to find the cause of it. Please pray for her healing. In Jesus' name. Amen
brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
“My mom is in very bad health condition. She has an enlarged heart working at about 20%, and fluid in her lungs. Her kidneys are only working at 20%. She has diabetes and cannot breathe well. She lost one leg many years ago, and the other leg has poor blood circulation. The doctor wants to do...
Hi, my name is ### and I’m a mother of two little kids. Please pray that my kidney stones are healed and I find peace in my life. I also have a lot of responsibilities which is pressing me down. I hope God heals me and anchors me in his love