Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my friend's little girl. She has a kidney problem and the doctors have been unable to find the cause of it. Please pray for her healing. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
Replies
12
Views
274
“My mom is in very bad health condition. She has an enlarged heart working at about 20%, and fluid in her lungs. Her kidneys are only working at 20%. She has diabetes and cannot breathe well. She lost one leg many years ago, and the other leg has poor blood circulation. The doctor wants to do...
Replies
7
Views
135
Hi, my name is ### and I’m a mother of two little kids. Please pray that my kidney stones are healed and I find peace in my life. I also have a lot of responsibilities which is pressing me down. I hope God heals me and anchors me in his love
Replies
12
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom