Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giggles135
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Giggles135

Guest
I want to start by saying that I'm not a good prayer, I want to stop praying only when I need God, I want to actually pray daily and thank God. My problem is that I'm waiting for my results from the gynecologist, I'm only ### and I'm really scare. I've been praying, asking God for a miracle for the results to come out good and thanking him for everything. I'm also going with faith but at the same time I'm a little scare. That's all I got in my mind. Please pray for ###.
 
Dear Lord, be with her and heal her. Bring Your people across her path where they can minister and encourage her to be strong in You and in Your word. And if she is not connected to a church, may she find the one that You have her to be planted in as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen and amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m having a breast biopsy done in a week and a half. Pray for me that it’s benign and that I am at peace while I wait for the results. I’m scared and worried and anxious. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
153
Dear ### on Wednesday I have a procedure and I’m scared please let them not find cancer I’m really worried please asking for a miracle and prayers please hold my hand tomorrow while I’m going through my procedure and prayers please hold over me that God all merciful and mother Mary Angels and...
Replies
13
Views
181
Lord Jesus please heal me.🙏🥺 My biopsy result turned out I have breast cancer. I'm scared Jesus but I know you will heal me. Please give me streght during my treatments. Please help me where to get finances for my treatments. Please heal me Lord Jesus. I'm so scared. I know your listening with...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom