Healing So I Can Run For God

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarathonforMissions
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarathonforMissions

Guest
God has inspired me to run a marathon and raise money to go on a medical mission trip to ###. Recently I was told by my doctor that I should not be running d/t an injury that I sustained while running 9 months ago that has not healed. I need healing! Divine, miraculous healing. Also, please pray that my faith is strong and I continue to clearly hear from God about His will in all situations; and that financial support would be sufficient for the trip. Thank you!
 
In the Name of Jesus you are healed because of Christ's work on the cross. The Bible promises us that by Christ's stripes we are healed. Praise God for your healing. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for bleeding to stop so I can proceed with my fibroid removal surgery on Tuesday. I was placed on birth control a month before so I could do the surgery but my period still came though very light. Please pray for a miraculous removal of the fibroid or that the surgery can proceed...
Replies
12
Views
277
God, I just lost my ###. I don't feel like I deserve your love at all.
Replies
12
Views
230
I need to leave behind the desire to control things I cannot control. It has been draining me more than I care to admit. I carry stress that I should not have carried in the first place. Not everything needs fixing, and not everything will go my way. Life moves without gripping it so tight...
Replies
5
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom