Healing Salvation And Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

java6869

Humble Servant
My wife ### and me, ###, got remarried in January. She is drinking again and is seeing another man. She doesn’t want anything to do with The Lord. She made me move out two months ago and when I did she started filing for a divorce. She was pressuring me to sign them but I told her no, God hates divorce. She has filed for divorce. I responded to the divorce. It will probably be 3 months for a hearing. More than enough time for God, It's also hard because we work together. She came up to me the other day explaining why she wants a divorce, and I just told her about God and she told me that was a turnoff. She has also become very vindictive at work trying to get me in trouble. Please pray the Holy Spirit will convict her heart and she would accept Jesus as her savior. Also for me to have strength for patience as The Lord works in her. Because I am going to stand for my marriage, The Lord’s word is never wrong.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. Thank you Lord...
Replies
11
Views
213
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally, spiritually. He has been under severe spiritual attack for way too long. For his/our salvation. For my sanity. I don’t know what is going on, I’m extremely stressed, my husband is over the top stressed &...
Replies
6
Views
153
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. I cannot take this - he’s out of control and full of hatred. Very bitter. I...
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,808
Messages
16,792,733
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom