Healing Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingred

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord help me overcome this vertigo sickness that I have. I can't focus to work. I'm now on duty yet I really feel so dizzy. Help me Lord. I believe that you are the Great Healer and in Your Name Jesus I will be healed. I claim it. Thank you Lord Jesus for the great healing. I also request for a prayer for my father. He is diagnosed as positive TB. Please help him recover and be healed. He needs medicine for maintenance and yet we are not rich that he needs med for ### mos. But we are rich because we have you. Help us oh Lord. Thank you for the people who keep praying for each other. Thanks for your angels Lord. Amen
 
Praying Psalms 30:2 " O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me."
Psalms 6:2 "Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled."
Psalms 103:1-4 "Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies..."
Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."

Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."
Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise."

Thanking Jehovah Rophe our Healer for his tender mercies and lovingkindness in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for little ### that Lord heal him from fever in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
161
Good morning Children of God, Please help me with your prayers. My marriage is in a danger zone due to the satanic demons of spiritual wife and husband that are tormenting our lives and marriage. By his stripes we command Holy Ghosts Fire to destroy it in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
8
Views
130
Iam having stomach pain and back side of ### said it is infection or inflammation pancreas.CT Scan to be done after 15 days.im very worried about it.my 2nd son is now ### o baby please pray for me I need healing.
Replies
13
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom