Healing Prayer For Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter promila
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

promila

Guest
pray for my father(###) he is ### years old and admitted in ### due to cut his left leges during gangring problem, for quick healing his problem mother (###) is also old and week

My husband ### ### adict for alcohal, so my happy family are suffer more problem
 
Praise and Glory be to our Loving Father.

Dear Lord, May you let your holy presence surround ###, to find comfort
in Your calming spirit. May her faith in You Lord, to take care of her father be realized by quick healing.
revived in them Your holy spirit to always seek You always in everything Father.

Heal her family Lord, her husband from unholy vices,
We humbly pray Lord, make Your beloved family to be Joyful for Your Glory.

In Jesus name. amen.
 
I speak healing in the name of Jesus for ###. I pray Lord that you will stretch your mighty hand down upon him take away gangrene from his body and give him new hope in you as the saviour & healer of his life.

I join with ### with faith believing the best is yet to come. Cover this family under your blood and hold them in the hallow of your palm; draw them ever closer to you as they believe in your word & what you can do. Thank you Daddy Jesus for your saving grace and mercies. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, today I place in your presence the lives of my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. But I pray especially for my beloved ###, you know her struggles and worries, please send her Your Holy Spirit and guide her in her plans and decisions, soften her heart, give her peace...
Replies
9
Views
129
Dear saints kindly pray for my family problem. My husband quit his job and I am earning. Sitting at home he is full time back of housemaids. Kindly pray that cooking lady should stop coming to our house permanently. She comes very late for work. My husband full time supports her. He fights with...
Replies
12
Views
214
Please lift my family up in prayer. I am incredibly weary from the ongoing strife caused by my non-Christian in-laws, specifically my sister-in-law. She frequently sends abusive messages to my husband and spreads division through lies to other. I am asking God to open up other people to the lies...
Replies
13
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom