Healing Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Jehovah Rophe please bring healing in my life and my kids' parents and restoration in every area emotionally, spiritually, physically emotionally, physically right now. Heal any generational curses of rash, acne, divorce separation, rejection. Heal what is holding my Husband back from being in my life in me and him. Hide my prayers from the enemy blocking them and using them against us. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus Isa.53:5 Jesus carried our sickness and infirmities Matt.8:17 no evil diseases things of belial cleave to our body Ps.41:8 Command every organ in our body to function the way God intended Ps.139:14 Our beauty shall be as the olive tree Hos.14:6 Lord you heal all of our diseases Ps.103:3 heal us, o Lord and we shall be healed Jer.17:14 Right now I speak all this into existence 100 fold in the physical into our lives I bind this word as it is bound in heaven I loose the creative power of this word as it is loosed in heaven God's will right now according to God's will in Jesus Name Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the dental and jaw pain I'm having is healed, and its root cause. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
12
Views
206
Hello and thank you for praying! My regular chiropractor was out of the office and the substitute did his best but now I'm struggling to walk as I can feel my hip not right, it's wrong and I'm very concerned. I have to wait until next week to go back. I ask for healing in my hip bones. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom