Healing physical and depression in my family

Melrayll

Disciple of Prayer
Prayers always needed everyone involved is being well cared for in all necessities prayers much appreciated
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request. We thank you for the opportunity to intercede on their behalf. Lord, we ask that you pour out your abundant blessings upon everyone involved in this situation. We pray that you would provide for their every need, both physically and spiritually.

Father, we ask that you surround them with your love and protection. May they feel your presence and experience your peace in the midst of any challenges they may be facing. We pray for your divine provision and guidance in their lives.

Lord, we are grateful for your faithfulness and the care you have shown to your children throughout history. We trust in your promises, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We ask that you continue to watch over and provide for ### and all those involved.

In your Word, you remind us to cast all our cares upon you because you care for us. We bring these cares before you now, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate Father who desires the best for your children.

We also lift up our voices in thanksgiving, recognizing the importance of gratitude in our prayers. We thank you for your faithfulness, provision, and guidance in our lives. Help us to cultivate a heart of thankfulness as we approach you in prayer.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your will be done in this situation, and may your name be glorified.

Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me ### and my family. My sister ###. My two daughters ### and ###. Women. Not children. I desperately need God’s help. Forgiveness and healing. Physical and emotional. My husband was a bad man. ###. He ghosted me ### and our two daughters. ### and ###. I drank so much alcohol I got...
Replies
9
Views
192
Pray for my sister. ###. ### hates me and controls my life. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown now. Doing well. My sister ### and I need God’s help. I drank too much alcohol after my husband disappeared. Married his girlfriend. I was a wreck. I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized...
Replies
10
Views
204
Pray for me please. ###. ###. ###. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. Too much alcohol. My husband, ###...left us. Me. "Ghosted". Married his girlfriend in ###. We hired a private investigator. I drank my pain away. And my health. My job. My daughter's respect. My sisters respect. My...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,143
Members
650,354
Latest member
Eldaonxian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom