Healing peace guidance and reunification God's will

Lord my heart hurts, I’m sad I know ### is too. Can you please touch our lives and make us whole again. Please grant us forgiveness understanding mercy. Help us to be happy again Lord. I need you God please touch my life today. I made a mess of it and I need you to help me out please. Help me be better make better choices. Help us Lord to do it right this time. Please give us one more chance. Help us to both change for the better and find out way back to each other
In Jesus name, we pray AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble and sincere heart. I ask for Your protection over my peace of mind and my spirit. Please keep my heart calm and steady, especially in moments when I feel overwhelmed. Lord, You know my situation and all the pending responsibilities I am...
Replies
8
Views
136
🙏 Dear Lord, Today, as I walk forward, I pray for inner peace, a brave heart, and true happiness. Help me not to be affected by the things others say or do. Lord, those pending bills and issues from before — they are no longer mine to carry. I lift them all up to You. Here in the resort, I feel...
Replies
8
Views
388
Dear Lord, I pray you take this spirit of depression and fear and lift them off me. Send me your Spirit to comfort me and ease my mental and physical anguish. I need help in finding a new place to live that is safe and affordable, and I need it quickly. May you guide me to make the right...
Replies
6
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom