Healing of terminal illiness, rejection, stagnation and ...

Gogurailis

Disciple of Prayer
Healing of terminal illiness, rejection, stagnation, and failure, please, I need Christ to set me free.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
Glory to Christ, whatever that is blocking my package from God, may it surrender in Jesus' name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey brothers and sisters in Christ, I need your prayers against the spirit of poverty, stagnation, and rejection in Jesus' name. I am currently fasting and some prayers would be nice for me. I am a girl, age ###, have been rejected since I was born from my mother and family, I am stagnant in...
Replies
10
Views
470
Hello my prayer warriors please am back here again for your prayers. Am a mother of two living with my daughter but my son is with my mum because am in a foreign country. My life was good for me 2 years ago I was able to cater for my family back in my home country. But later from 2024 life...
Replies
6
Views
370
Replies
7
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom