Healing of severe anxiety making things feel ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im really struggling bad with my mind. Im not even recognizing myself anymore. Seeing a psychiatrist tomorrow please pray for The Lord to bless me with his peace and help me get back on track. I allowed crazy thoughts to wreck my mind. Have a wife and kids and feel like the world is crushing me
Replies
10
Views
185
Grateful if you could please pray for me. I have suffered most of my ### years with PTSD and severe anxiety and depression. I am so tired and worn out from shaking and just plain feeling so awful and hopeless. I have tried counseling over the years and am seeing a counselor at the present time...
Replies
10
Views
416
Dearest reader I know you might think this is absurd or petty or even hostility but a lot of my anxiety comes from my cat. He is indoor at night and outdoor in the evening every day. I won’t find him. So I turn to drinking to calm my nerves. Also I don’t have an ounce of support from my brother...
Replies
9
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,956
Messages
16,793,992
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom