Healing of ###'s pain and sickness. For us to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Healing of ###'s pain and sickness. For us to pray together again and God to lead him to a better ###.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for Healing: Dear Church Leaders, Please pray for my complete recovery from the following health issues: Nerve and Muscle Pain: I am suffering from severe lower back and leg pain due to a pinched sciatic nerve. Please pray that the inflammation goes away and the healing happens...
Replies
7
Views
173
Praying that my friend will be healed of pain and sickness and get the surgery that is needed. The doctors need to do their job and not just leave people suffer. Praying in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
281
In the name of Jesus all mighty I come asking for your healing touch to me in my body from all pains and sickness inflammation I ask also for my kids my husband if there is any to protect and keep as all safe and well please bless us financially and please help me to get closer to my son...
Replies
7
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom